I am delighted to announce a new initiative to encourage, support and inspire BAME women to join the FF15 community and take part as Mentors or Mentees in the programme. And it’s with great pride that I announce this years Diversity ambassadors for FF15: Priya Narain, Gabrielle Austen-Browne and Felicia Asiedu.
My aim for the ambassador-role is to help us better engage and involve the BAME community giving our support and voice in inspiring women across the events, travel and hospitality sectors.
Our Ambassadors will assist and support with input, ideas and engagement to grow and uplift BAME women. Just to name some of the aspects of the Ambassador role:
- They will advise FF15 on diversity and inclusion issues at our training meetings twice a year.
- They will support and guide FF15 to help create brand engagement that appeals to diverse audiences.
- They will promote and collaborate to advise on any policies or procedures to ensure inclusion.
- They will assist recruiting future suitable BAME Mentors to join the programme
- They will join panels and discussions representing FF15 as requested and subject to availability
- They will promote FF15 to the BAME community to ensure inclusivity across our industry