- A business professional or entrepreneur working with in our industry?
- Able to commit to the programme for one year?
(Leaving the programme within the year would incur an administration cost to cover the training received, unless the resignation is due to medical reasons)
- Able to meet/have a telephone or skype conversation with a mentor for at least two hours a month?
- Able to attend three FF15 events held in London for a full or half day each during working hours?
- Happy to pay your own expenses eg: travel to and from mentoring meetings and events, which will predominantly be held in London?
- Keen to actively participate in our online community, forums and events?
- Willing to complete a feedback form and share your experience at the end of the programme?
- Fluent in English?
- 20 years or older?
- Able to attend the launch event in London 12-4pm in May?
- Be happy to potentially talk openly to and in front of the press about your experience?
- Committed to take part in the Fast Forward 15 Charity event?
(Working in a team environment you will be challenged to organise an event within your FF15 year to raise money for both a charity of your team’s choice and to cover administrative costs of the FF15 programme).
Successful applicants will be required to sign and return a Mentoring Contract prior to the commencement of the programme. This will contain full details and clauses relating to the programme.
Unsuccessful applicants will be offered the opportunity to join the FF15 LinkedIn community. They will also be receiving our Newsletter in which we’re talking about all women in business related topics. And if and when possible, they will be invited to FF15 events such as the charity event or the inauguration event.
Opening Date for mentee applications – December 2021
Closing Date for applications – March 2022
Shortlisting of applications – March 2022
Telephone interviews with shortlisted applicants – March 2022
Successful applicants contacted – March 2022
Launch Ceremony for successful candidates – May 2022
Programme to commence – May 2022