- A business professional or entrepreneur working within our industries?
- Able to commit to the programme for one year, from May 2019 to May 2020?
(Leaving the programme within the year would incur an administration cost to cover the training received, unless the resignation is due to medical reasons)
- Able to meet/have a telephone or skype conversation with a mentor for at least two hours a month?
- Able to attend three FF15 events held in London for a full or half day each during working hours?
- Happy to pay your own expenses eg: travel to and from mentoring meetings and events, which will predominantly be held in London?
- Keen to actively participate in our online community, forums and events?
- Willing to complete a feedback form and share your experience at the end of the programme?
- Fluent in English?
- 20 years or older?
- Able to attend the launch event in London 12-4pm in May?
- Be happy to potentially talk openly to and in front of the press about your experience?
- Committed to take part in the Fast Forward 15 Paying it Forward Charity Challenge?
(Working in a team environment you will be challenged to organise an event within your FF15 year to raise money for both a charity of your team’s choice and to cover administrative costs of the FF15 programme).
Applications for FF15 2019 are closed now. We expect to open the applications for 2020 at the end of 2019. Keep an eye on FF15 on Facebook as we’ll announce it there.