- A business professional or entrepreneur working within our industries?
- Able to commit to the programme for one year, from May 2019 to May 2020?
(Leaving the programme within the year would incur an administration cost to cover the training received, unless the resignation is due to medical reasons)
- Able to meet/have a telephone or skype conversation with a mentor for at least two hours a month?
- Able to attend three FF15 events held in London for a full or half day each during working hours?
- Happy to pay your own expenses eg: travel to and from mentoring meetings and events, which will predominantly be held in London?
- Keen to actively participate in our online community, forums and events?
- Willing to complete a feedback form and share your experience at the end of the programme?
- Fluent in English?
- 20 years or older?
- Able to attend the launch event in London 12-4pm in May?
- Be happy to potentially talk openly to and in front of the press about your experience?
- Committed to take part in the Fast Forward 15 Paying it Forward Charity Challenge?
(Working in a team environment you will be challenged to organise an event within your FF15 year to raise money for both a charity of your team’s choice and to cover administrative costs of the FF15 programme).
Successful applicants will be required to sign and return a Mentoring Contract prior to the commencement of the programme. This will contain full details and clauses relating to the programme.
Unsuccessful applicants will be offered the opportunity to join the FF15 networking forum providing a platform for discussion across the industry for all women in business related topics. An electronic networking environment, the FF15 networking forum is hosted and administered by BCD M&E (formerly Zibrant.)
Opening Date for mentee applications – 3rd December 2018
Closing Date for applications – 8th March 2019
Shortlisting of applications – 11th March 2019 – 15th March 2019
Telephone interviews with shortlisted applicants – 15th March 2019 – 22nd March 2019
Successful applicants contacted – 25th March 2019 – 29th March 2019
Launch Ceremony for successful candidates – 8th May 2019
Programme to commence – May 2019